Thursday 13 November 2008

I seem to have lost something

I'm not entirely sure whether turning the house inside out, looking into my pockets, under the sofa, or in the back of the car, will entirely help with rediscovering my lost thing. This thing is, of course, most of the start of November. I mean, what happened? How did this occur? A couple of days ago, it was 22nd October. Now, it's 13th November. This is just patently unjust! I want those days back.

It's particularly important because, coming up this weekend, we have the Knitting and Spinning weekend at Lower Shaw Farm, in Swindon. Preparation has been going on for a while, and I'm now really looking forward to it. Lower Shaw Farm is such a lovely place, a friendly and calm learning environment where people can hang out, learn new crafts, make new friends and meet old ones, and eat wonderful food. We have got games to play, lovely raw materials to use, and beautiful tools to work with. Full report after the weekend, I hope.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

A faberoo time was had by all :o)